GoGuardian Org Management

1. Connect to Ad

It would be great if we could connect goguardian management to our Active Directory. I have heard for over a year that y'all were thinking about it, but nothing has ever come of it. If we attached it this way, it would add and remove everything when they came in the AD and we wouldn't have to worry about the rest of it. Thank you.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google GoGuardian
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Guardian Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to turn off teacher created schedules

This would help with final exams and other days where the schedule is different from all other days. It would allow the teachers to continue using GoGuardian via manual start instead of us turning it off completely. This is a major issue during final exams that teachers would like as a feature.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Modular Admin Permissions/ Roles

When you grant some Admin rights it's almost all or nothing. I am an IT Manager, and I'd like the ability to grant access to specific OUs based off an individuals position; such as, I have campus technicians and l'd like to grant full access to their campus OUs only. I also have librarians who track stolen devices, and currently they have full access to not only their site but all sites. I'd like to give them just theft recovery access, but not filtering, and or vice versa.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Sync Guardian info with Clever

Now that Clever is syncing with GoGuardian for students and teachers use the guardian contact info already in Clever to sync to GoGuardian Guardian management. All the info is already there in Clever.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Monitor during Out of School Mode (Request)

It would be great if I could turn on "Monitor during Out of School Mode" for the Org Units I want to monitor instead of it being a global setting. We have students at one of our schools that take school-owned devices home and we would like to monitor only those students. The other schools will only have students logging into personal devices in the evening, so we do not wish to monitor those students. Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base