I suggest that you...

Ability to edit repairs or delete

Please allow an admin account or designated account to update, edit, or delete repairs. Often we need to go back in and edit the notes or change something that was reported in error, at this time we have not way to do this.

15 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Carl Behmer shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  cody responded  · 

We are planning on implementing a way to edit and delete repairs as part of the new repair flow.

If you have any additional feedback, please respond to this email and let me know. Thanks!

Cody
    Product Manager for GoGuardian Fleet

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Edward Wikstrom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is an important feature. RIght now, if I have a duplicate repair or a repair that was entered in error, I have to mark it "repaired" so I know that it's not an issue that needs to be addressed.

• Sarah Walter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a big feature request for us - we had test records from our trial that can't be removed now that we have the full product. The only suggest we got was to mark devices as repaired, which confuses the repair history on the devices. Is there any update on when this will be available?

Feedback and Knowledge Base