I suggest that you...

Custom Fields

Add a couple of Custom fields so other data can be tracked. For us we are running a program where if a child has had a chromebook assigned at least 3 years before they graduate they get it for free. Otherwise it is discounted by $50 each year they have had it. This incentivises them to keep good care of them. It would be nice to track when they were first assigned to that person and separately a note of their history.

26 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Travis Epperson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • John Vincent commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Fleet could easily be our database of record for our Chromebook 1:1 project except for the fact that there are no custom fields. Without the ability to track things such as vendor warranty and optional insurance we are forced to use another system and marginalize Fleet to a minor role. It could be so much more with custom fields.

• Edward Wikstrom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We would like to be able to track leasing, warranty status and insurance information as well as add custom fields that we can search by.

• Brian Bailey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, we would like to have a custom field to enter information for charger that are assigned to users.

Feedback and Knowledge Base