I suggest that you...

Student Login to see Fees Owed

Not sure if it's possible, but it would be nice to be able to tie in a way that students could log in with their Google Account and see their damages as well as the fees owed for those damages. If a student is tied to the computer, they could login with their Google acct, see their asset tag as well as any pictures or information about their damage.

12 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  cody responded  · 

Payment tracking for repairs varies greatly between schools, but we are currently researching if there are good ways to support many different workflows. Thanks for the feedback!

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do something in this regard already. I have a Google Drive folder "Chromebook Images" with sub folders for "Repairs" "Check Out" and "Check In". After I make a repair I use a Google Form and fill it out and it exports to a Google Sheet. I then have this sheet (=ImportRange..) into a main "management" sheet with 10 other sheets updating to it. Central location for Chromebook management/repair process information.

After a repair is made I used the notes field of the form and copy that information into our "Infinite Campus" student account in a fee tab. From there students can log in to their portal for grades, schedule, and fees.

If Goguardian had all of these features that would be amazing! :)

Feedback and Knowledge Base