GoGuardian Admin

I suggest that you...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Load more than 2 Days in Browsing Activity

Please load more than 2 days worth of data on the https://admin.goguardian.com/report/user/11111 page for Browsing Activity. I would like to be able to see the last 7 days worth of data since I have parents wanting weekly reports. I would like to be able to print this page to a PDF and email it to them, but it only loads data for 2 days.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: sso facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bypass list will not show in Chrome.

When trying to view the password list in GG it will not show me unless I open it in Internet Explorer. Very anoying. GG is supposed to be configured for Chrome.

Thanks,

Only in IE. https://goguardian.com/account/blacklist/bypass

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. use tags to associate Teachers with groups of OU's

How about being able to create tags that can be associated with a group of OU's for GG Teacher?

1) For example rather than clicking through _all_ of our teachers every year and adding the OU's that they should see and then removing the OU's they shouldn't see the admin could create a tag called "8th grade" and associate the OU's _one time_ against that tag. All of the teacher who teach eight grade would be scoped without having to touch them.

Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Triggered alerts to alert classroom teacher

For triggered alerts, have something pop up on the classroom teachers device as well as send the alerts to the created list of recipients. This will allow the teacher to know something is going on during class. Especially with larger classrooms it's not easy to see everyones screen when trying to teach.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please allow the Site lexiacore5.com to not show up on the Medium threat level in the alert section.

I have alerts turned on for my school corporation and have set the level to medium but one of my paid subscription software services keeps showing up on the Alerts section. This is a paid subscription service.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Drop and Drag

Can you please provide the option for teachers to drag the student "boxes" of the students who could get on inappropriate sites all to the top row for easy teacher viewing.
    It's just tough when there are 3 kids who you have to always keep eyes on but then have to scroll through your whole class. If those 3 were right by each other that would be a nice option.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Notification Icon on Desktop

While I check my email regularly, it is not all the time. I have noticed that smart alerts work well, but it may be a few hours between email checks. This has caused at least 1 alert to go by unnoticed for a significant amount of time. I was wondering the capability to have a desktop icon of sort, maybe a phone app, etc. that would send an alert notification to it when a smart alert is triggered.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The ability to set allowed categories for the Penalty Box

Instead of having to create a list with individual websites or tags, being able to set categories like in the policy settings.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. report of blocked/allowed apps and url

Be able to pull a report of all blocked and allowed sites so you can sort and make sure you have all the different sites listed. SOmething like Super Mario has 8 or 9 different apps and we want to make sure we have them all.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow admin to delete certain explicit Smart Alerts after they have been resolved.

In order to ensure that pictures of minors that are ****** in nature do not get stolen and spread on the web, parent is requesting that we are able to delete them once they've been dealt with.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Collect urls to be (re)categorized.

There are sites that are either miscategorized or not categorized at all. Rather than just whitelist/blacklist them as exceptions in our local environment, it would make more sense to flag them via the interface so that they can be (re)categorized for all customers and policies.

Similar to https://ideas.goguardian.com/forums/351993-goguardian-admin/suggestions/31431037-allow-tagging-blacklist-urls-to-a-block-category where customers could assist in properly categorizing or at least set a local category.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. IP Hits on a URL

It would be nice like an internet gateway to have an ability on the chromebooks the number of students accessing a particular site at that particular time as well as over a date range. I dont have much visability to see any any point in time how many users and who is accessing a specific time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow certain users editing access to their respective policy

I would like to divvy up policy control to a school contact but, it's either all or none on editing policies. I would like to assign permission for the school personnel to only edit their policy.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Have an ISS Option

Have the ability to to move a kid to ISS with a simple side button or ISS feature. ISS ramifications(scenes, tabs count, even lock and unlock according to class criteria - like PE time slot is Locked) could be set up for an ISS situation. All of his or her classes would be moved to ISS for the indicated time. The Teacher(s) (for given time slot), Principle, and ISS supervisor would be able to monitor with the end report going to Principle. Any special notes could be added by teachers or principle and chat dialog would be able to happen…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. theft recovery domain group

I had the issue in Theft Recovery where I couldn't return the device to the main domain OU. I had to move them to a sub-domain and move them again.

It doesn't make sense to me for this not to be the first option! All of my devies are in the main domain OU and the users are placed in sub-domain OUs.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Disable screenshots on the smart alerts for explicit content.

When we are reviewing an incident for in Smart Alerts, We would like the content to be blurred the entire time unless intentionally requesting it during the investigation. When you click to review, the content should be blurred still

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Provide outstanding customer support with a live agent when the problem is occuring

As your company grows, hire enough people to support a call center that can actually take calls and solve problems as they are occuring. Forcing teachers into a chat session, waiting for a call back and/or attempting to schedule a call at a certain later time is not how outstanding companies operate outstanding customer support. I don't mean to rant or be rude, just very displeased and frustrated to be dealing with a very clunky and inefficient mechanism for resolving problems with your product.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Give attempting username in Theft Recovery

It is not helpful to see the last user on a Chromebook before it went missing. It would be SUPER helpful to see the username of the person trying to log into a Chromebook when it is in Theft Recovery mode. Please add that information. Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Bring back Collapsible side menu

Some of the pages now in the Admin console are squished and distorted. Please bring the collapsible side menu back. Don't know why the menu is now permanent.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. CSV import theft

I would like to import a list of serial numbers to be imported into Theft Recovery. This would be a great feature.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

GoGuardian Admin

Feedback and Knowledge Base