I suggest that you...

Block Scheduling - GoGuardian Scheduling Request

Our High School uses block scheduling where the classes will change every other day. So for example, a student will have a class Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for the first week, then the second week the student will have that same class on Tuesday and Thursday. Each student has an "A Day" and a "B Day" schedule that alternates every day with different courses.

We are requesting a feature be created that would allow this type of scheduling to be done.

11 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Mathew Anderson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Kyleigh Lohmeyer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have block scheduling at my school as well and would really like to see a calendar type feature added to scheduling so that I could set the dates/times in advance instead of having to manually start a session every time I have class.

This would also help in my district with students being tied to more than one teacher at time and the conflicts that arise there. Some teachers just have it on everyday so that don't have to think about it even though they only have the student everyother day.

• Kyleigh Lohmeyer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have block scheduling at my school as well and would really like to see a calendar type feature added to scheduling so that I could set the dates/times in advance instead of having to manually start a session every time I have class.

This would also help in my district with students being tied to more than one teacher at time and the conflicts that arise there. Some teachers just have it on every day so that don't have to think about it even though they only have the student every other day.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please allow this type of feature to take place with our A block and B block scheduling.

Feedback and Knowledge Base