I suggest that you...

Admin 2.0 SmartAlerts - No Screenshot in Email

At the moment, a screenshot is sent with the alert from Triggers. I received one due to a student getting into ***********. I think there should be an option to turn off screenshots from being sent with the email, and only exist when I get into the web site to review the issue. I opened that email and, WHOA, there it was right on my device, ***********. I am concerned about that existing in my email, and also about the passing around of those types of emails. Additionally, as a public school corporation, our email is subject to ***** records request at any time, and that email is now there. Just a thought! I'd prefer to get the information about who and what in the email, and then have to go into the site to get screenshots and details. Thanks for the consideration

2 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Christopher King, Director of Technology shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    launched  ·  AdminProduct Team (Admin, GoGuardian) responded  · 

Hey Chris,

Thanks for the request. There is now a settings in Smart Alerts to remove screenshots from emails. Try it out and let me know if you have any questions!

Cody
    Product Manager for GoGuardian Admin

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon