I suggest that you...

Block extensions like Leaf Browser Alpha and other ghost browsers that bypass your service.

Block extensions like Leaf Browser Alpha and other ghost browsers that bypass your service.

6 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  cody responded  · 

Thanks for alerting us to Leaf Browser Alpha. We are constantly adding new proxy/VPN/ghost browsers that allow students to bypass filtering and it has been added to our global blacklist. In the future, you can contact us directly when students find a bypass or add it to your own list of blacklisted apps. In addition, many schools use the “block all apps and extensions except the ones I allow” setting in the Google Admin Console to minimize the use of unauthorized apps.

Hope this helps!

17 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • keyon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm not immature like the other kids so if you don't listen to them please listen to me..

I know school is not always fun but once it is well... it's not. Most of the school's activities are not fun and you know about leaf browser. We don't do anything inappropriate on that extension. We just want to be able to actually have fun. You guys listen to children? Then at least do a vote to unblock a game that we the KIDS like. Let the kids *us* *me* vote whichever game gets the most vote to be unblocked wins and get unblocked. Im sure you won't do that because you don't care what we have to say

apparently, us kids don't have much to do for fun. We get Chromebooks thinking, cool something to do. then we realize all we can do is write paragraphs and read boring articles. At least unblock music, games are what makes us kids. without them, we are basically small adults. My point is your taking away *my* OUR childhoods. Why do you think all these kids took their time just to explain this issue. Not to mention extensions. If you don't fix this issue I'm seriously gonna lose it.

• your local student commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

man **** yall niggaz, its not like teachers even ******* teach why dont you put this much effort in finding good ******* teachers to actually teach the ******* class instead of blocking ****

• succ my zucc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

you guys do realize that some people like me have panic attacks constantly at school, and need music to calm them down, right? but nope. you block all of our comfort music and leave us kids with special needs to suffer because we can't calm ourselves. we could at least get special permissions, but no. the school board doesn't care about kids with special needs at all. they must think we're abominations. just wow. :/

• Ery commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow. The kids are a lot more childish than I imagined online.

• Unblock!! commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That is honestly so annoying and when were at home we like a little free time but we cant do anything because its always being blocked!

Feedback and Knowledge Base