I suggest that you...

Need to be able to see the screens to all students logged into GoGuardian.

Need to be able to see the screens to all students logged into GoGuardian.

13 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Landon Oliver shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Landon Oliver commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We has admins need a way to monitor students and devices on our network/domains. To aid the teachers in solutions and needs for their students. A way when a teachers says Little Johnny computer is messing up here or Not working there or even, he is on something he is not supposed to be on, we can login to our ADMIN PAGE (we are not teachers) and pull up Little Johnny. Now, I know that pulling up 100s of users puts a strain on Bandwidth and Servers. But, a simple list of students and click the ones you want to see or even better be able to create a Group/list/classes under the Admin portal and watch up to a certain capped amount, like 30 or 50 would be a great help. Since the programming is there in the Teacher Console, you should able to with ease move it over to the admin and tweak it for Admin use. We don't create classrooms and have time limits. We just want to fix the issues and monitor our Network/Domains.

Feedback and Knowledge Base