or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Christine Flanagan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to see this integrated with our already integrated SIS or LMS so that parents don't have another login. We currently use PowerSchool and Canvas.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1

If we provide a parent portal, also allow them (with separate parent ID) whitelist domains that their children may visit that might otherwise be blocked by the district.

• Ruth Davis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just curious if there is an update to this suggestion. We like the features Go Guardian offers, but Securly has that one piece that GoGuardian does not have. Parent requests come in regularly and the option we can offer them now is the Open DNS which is not very user friendly. We would be willing to beta test as well.

• Gary Lambert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As an IT Admin, we get parents requesting reports from us ALL THE TIME. If they could see this themselves, we would start conversations between parents and students instead of them always starting at the school level. Transparency is key to fostering trust relationships between school districts and the school community. A GoGuardian Parent Portal would be one more way to make this happen. Please consider this. We be more than happy to BETA test for you @ Beekmantown CSD. :-)

• Jason Rooks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is becoming more common with other K-12 applications like Google Classroom and Schoology. It is something we are also hearing more from parents.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have parents that would like to see what their student has been doing on their Chromebook.

• Cindy Perucco commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've heard good things about Securly - another filtering software that sends weekly parent emails about student internet usage during the week. Could this be an added feature?

• Josh Halvorson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have had a few Parents/Guardians ask me about if this is available. Looking it to it I have found another product that used to have Parents/Guardians buying a license to view their students usage, but have move to included it in the base device license.

I would like to see this added to GoGuardian, so that I can give this option to parents. It would be nice to give Parents/Guardiansan opportunity to take a more active roll in overseeing their students online activities.

• Paul Streicher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a big one to me. I would love to have a pathway for parents to view the content students are viewing on Chromebooks. It would take a lot of pressure off of the district. Maybe connect the pathway to this data through our school information system portal.

Also I dont think it needs to be a full historical report maybe just top sites and flagged sites.

• John Reiels commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Include the option of having a daily email sent of an individual student's traffic instead of, or in addition to, giving parent access.

Feedback and Knowledge Base