or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jason RooksJason Rooks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is becoming more common with other K-12 applications like Google Classroom and Schoology. It is something we are also hearing more from parents.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have parents that would like to see what their student has been doing on their Chromebook.

• Cindy PeruccoCindy Perucco commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've heard good things about Securly - another filtering software that sends weekly parent emails about student internet usage during the week. Could this be an added feature?

• Josh HalvorsonJosh Halvorson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have had a few Parents/Guardians ask me about if this is available. Looking it to it I have found another product that used to have Parents/Guardians buying a license to view their students usage, but have move to included it in the base device license.

I would like to see this added to GoGuardian, so that I can give this option to parents. It would be nice to give Parents/Guardiansan opportunity to take a more active roll in overseeing their students online activities.

• Paul StreicherPaul Streicher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a big one to me. I would love to have a pathway for parents to view the content students are viewing on Chromebooks. It would take a lot of pressure off of the district. Maybe connect the pathway to this data through our school information system portal.

Also I dont think it needs to be a full historical report maybe just top sites and flagged sites.

• John ReielsJohn Reiels commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Include the option of having a daily email sent of an individual student's traffic instead of, or in addition to, giving parent access.

Feedback and Knowledge Base