I suggest that you...

Allow download of all activity.

Please allow for download of all activity and not just the 1000 events viewed on the page. It would be helpful to have the ability to select download file and select custom date range, select activity (web history, search, youtube, flagged) and download all to CSV, Excel file or PDF. As it is, a user has to go through, download every 1000 entries, combine all to one file, organize it and then send it on to the requestor for review, delaying the response on requests and leaving room for error.

34 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Mark KrukowMark Krukow shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    launched  ·  Product TeamAdminProduct Team (Admin, GoGuardian) responded  · 

We know that one of the things that is most important when investigating concerns about student browsing is the ability to export their browsing history so you can help inform others about the event. In Admin 2.0, you now have the ability to export up to the last 6 months of a student’s history in a single request!

Cody
    Product Manager for GoGuardian Admin

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Michele CinaMichele Cina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As of right now, we are only allowed to export 100 searches at a time with a .csv file. There are times I need to export an entire month to do a search and going page-by-page is not efficient. I need all the entries at once.

Feedback and Knowledge Base