I suggest that you...

Generate a Custom Report

This feature would allow you create and export a report based on existing data points. For example I would like to see: Sub OU> All Users> for XYZ.com>04/1/2016--04/30/2016>between 7:30am and 3:30pm. Allow us to save or, "can" these custom reports as well.

44 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Andy BeaverAndy Beaver shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  Product TeamAdminProduct Team (Admin, GoGuardian) responded  · 

We just launched the a first draft version of reporting in the “Enhanced View” beta, including the ability to search by app, doc, site, user, etc, specify time ranges, select sub-OUs and more. For each type, you will be able to see both a summary and detailed information.

If you are interested in testing the functionality and providing feedback, please respond to this email or email me at cody@goguardian.com and we can get you on the beta!

Thank you!

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Joshua BiermanJoshua Bierman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

allow, for those of us with the interest, access to some sort of report builder so we can generate anything we want.

• jd.williamson@westfallschools.comjd.williamson@westfallschools.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I know for our district we are constantly getting requests from our Dean of Students to generate a usage report for a single user. However I have to export every single report for each device that user has logged into. This is extremely time consuming and to compile the usage report into one excel spreadsheet for my Dean's is not a good use of my time. I hope this can be remedied soon as we have spent thousands of dollars on licensing for GoGuardian and in its current state it is not providing us with the single user report that we need. Do the developers have any estimated time on when this feature will be available? Thanks,

Feedback and Knowledge Base