GoGuardian Admin

I suggest that you...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Filter history by time.

Add the ability to filter either an individual or OU's top sites by time. We would like to determine how students are using their Chromebooks during school hours vs home.

26 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Make it so that bypass passwords expire.

Can you please program in a way for the passwords to expire. I like that a student can use a password for thirty minutes, but I would like to be able to set a time for that password to stop working. For example, if I create a password for my students to use during a class period I would like it to expire at the end of that class period, or I can set it to expire at a certain date or time.

13 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Theft Recovery Reporting in 2.0

Please bring back the feature to export Theft Reports. Maybe you could do it the same way you do Smart Alert reports. This was in Theft Recovery 1.0, but for some reason was removed.

When I try to get a theft report to our local police department, it is very difficult to try to get them screenshots and tracking information when I have to pull each screenshot up individually and save each one.

4 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

• Whitelist by Category

With Blacklist by Category, sometimes websites fall under multiple categories. It would be nice to have a category by whitelist that overrides the category by blacklist when checked. I.e. Whitelisting the Educational Games category as many of them fall under Online Games and end up getting blocked.

3 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  codycody responded

Whitelisting categories is being designed as we speak in our new filtering implementation. Coming soon!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base