How can we improve GoGuardian Teacher?

Individual Student Browsing Report - total and average time spent on visited sites

Student reports would provide our teachers with valuable information to better equip them with data about how their students use their class time while working on their devices. Teachers would use these reports as evidence to their arguments about their students' performance in IEP meetings, parent conferences, and while sharing concerns with the administration. Moreover, such statements would enable teachers to spot trends and create better intervention plans.

1,488 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Kirk Wenck shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

63 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Alison commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to know how well different interventions work with student for increasing on task behavior. I would like a report which shows during a class period how much time students spend on each site. It would be nice if it provided whole class and student level data.

• Amy Dean commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to be able to click on a student's name and it show me their average history on the computer. This way if a student is getting a poor grade in my class, I can show the parents that their activity online isn't helping their performance. It would be easier to correct chronic misuse that way instead of having to open it session by session and find their activity. That takes way too long and isn't practical.

1 2 4 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base