I suggest you ...

allow teachers to mirror their screen onto their students screens

I want to be able to send my google slides, website, powerpoint, etc to the students' screens! Please add this!

751 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Mark PiscoMark Pisco shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Lisa UrbanLisa Urban commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We use this feature with the Impero program in our computer labs and on our desktops.. very very useful tool. I have found it most useful when I want to model a new program or website and show the kids how to navigate something before they try.

In that program you can also broadcast a student's screen onto everyone else's screen to highlight or showcase work.

• Kelly DanielKelly Daniel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Nearpod does this beautifully and allows you to add questions/activities into your slides/powerpoint. If you have a premium account, you have the option to let kids go at their own pace. Otherwise, you proceed through your presentation and the student devices mirror yours. Data is collected from the activities throughout and you get a good formative assessment.

• Peter KuehlPeter Kuehl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love this feature as well. Students are always moving around to be able to see. Can't accommodate every up front.

• Bryan VealBryan Veal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

NetOp's "Vision" product allows pushing teacher screen to student devices. I believe this would be beneficial for our teachers.

• Dirk S Van CuranDirk S Van Curan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seeing that you can now sync your Google Classroom with GoGuardian wouldn't you assign/share the content with the Google Classroom announcement/assign feature? Then these items would be retrievable by the students after the sessions are over by going to their Google Classroom.

Feedback and Knowledge Base