I suggest you ...

allow teachers to rearrange order of student list in sessions

By allowing teachers to rearrange the listed order of students in sessions, we can better monitor the students who are more likely to be on the wrong site.

406 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jana SchaffnerJana Schaffner shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jason BlairJason Blair commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Does the rearrange feature work? I can't understand it, I've tried to list/view "online" versus "offline", last/first name, or whichever options are provided ... I've honestly not seen one of those options actually organize the students into said organization alignment. Help me understand this feature ...

• Dylan AugustDylan August commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

moveable student tiles would be great! It would also be nice to have the ability to manually rearrange classes. Some schools run even/odd day schedules, so organizing classes manually instead of auto alphabetizing would be helpful.

• Heather ShiveHeather Shive commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great idea! I have 50+ students in my class and will not be able to watch everyone effectively without prioritizing.

• Mary HannaMary Hanna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. I need to be able to check a few students without needing to scroll and find their screens

• Christie LucasChristie Lucas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to move the students' screens that need more monitoring to one row so I can not have to scroll to see their screens. Some students require more monitoring.

• Warren SievertWarren Sievert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like this idea. An alternative concept, that I would be happy with, is to mark those to be moved to the top. They would still be in alpha-order but in the "Top List."

• Tony DonderoTony Dondero commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In screens view make those windows so they can be arranged also. Can put them is a seating chart order so it's easy to see who is where.

Feedback and Knowledge Base