How can we improve GoGuardian Teacher?

There should be an administrative feature for GG4Teachers where I can see all active classes, their settings, etc and be able to super admin

1) There should be an administrative feature for GG4Teachers where I can see all active classes, their settings, etc
Then, I should have super admin rights to end a session, change settings, etc.
2) Teachers in GG4Teahers should be able to see if their students are logged in under another current section.

86 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google GoGuardian
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google GoGuardian
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Kevin Christopher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Been asking for this since day one. Had a teacher with the wrong student in their class. Kept locking him out during study hall thinking he was playing music during class. super infuriating to have to email 50 teachers and no one owns up to it. then go to every class to find out who is doing it.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, Yes, Yes. This would be VERY helpful. We have had numerous times when a student is locked out and we have no idea what class/teacher is blocking them. Or a teacher has a schedule set, is out of the district and we have no way of stopping it.

• Heidi Varansky commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would have been VERY handy to have today when our high school was taking Exams and teachers had scheduled sessions that were taking precedence over the special exam sessions.

Feedback and Knowledge Base