How can we improve GoGuardian Teacher?

Turn off scheduled sessions

I would love to be able to TURN OFF my schedules sessions on days when my school runs an alternate schedule.such as on a testing day or on a weather-related delay day

125 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google GoGuardian
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Adam Loeffler shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google GoGuardian
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jean Riedel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

agree, need to turn off sessions during break times or change during a schedule change

• Joanne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I agree this is a much needed feature. The admin should have control over all sessions. It would great if the admin could actually set the scheduled times for ALL teachers instead of having each teacher do it individually as there are too many opportunities for mistakes. Plus it is really inefficient to have an entire staff of teachers all doing a setting individually that the admin could do once.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also like to be able to "clear out" all scheduled sessions at the end of a school year.

• Jon Coleman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanksgiving Break, Christmas Break, Spring(Easter) Break. It would be nice to be able to add a calendar of events when the session(s) shouldn't run.

And an end of the year termination date for the classes.

• Jaime Kikpole commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As the IT director, I'd love to be able to clear all teachers' session at the end of the school year. Currently, we have teachers' old sessions settings kicking in all summer long and no ability to deactivate them. Students and their families may feel that this is inappropriate snooping outside their scope as teachers -- especially during summer recess or other long breaks.

• Matt Granger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A way to suspend a schedule due to special school schedules (testing, etc.) or holidays and breaks. Otherwise you have to archive a class for the week and then restore...pain in the neck.

• Jerome Flewelling commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A "Kill" switch on the home page that could turn off ALL the scheduled sessions for ALL my courses for the whole day would be awesome!

Feedback and Knowledge Base