How can we improve GoGuardian Teacher?

Let us share scenes with other teachers!

I can easily create scenes, but I'd like to share these scenes with my co-teachers! Thanks!

166 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Kate Hibbard shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Laura H Blanchard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree 100%! There are some great scenes that teachers have made at my school and everytime someone wants to use them that teacher has to go in an re-invent the wheel. I think we can work smarter not harder and have the scenes be shared just like you would share your classroom. The owner of the scene could type in the teacher accounts they want to share it with and then that teacher could get a copy of the scene on their dashboard that they could use and modify.

• Anne Gast commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need our lower grade teachers to have the ability to share scenes with the spanish teacher that roams from classroom to classroom.

• Bruce Friend commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Multiple teachers in a classroom. I create a scene and the other teacher can not see what is in it or modify it. It is an allow mode scene and if I'm not there the other teacher can not add exceptions to block content. Trying to keep multiple copies of the scene in sync is just not workable. Joint ownership of the scene would work.

• Bret Breitenkamp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since we started using GoGuardian, I have been running a couple of different Scenes adding to them websites everyday. I have also created some scenes that would benefit many of our teachers on our campus as well as other campuses. Being one of the on site trainers, I would like to send them with some foundation Scenes to build on.

• Ben Houseward commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Many sites use several URL patterns, so being able to create scenes that include all those ancillary URLs and share them at least within our district is a must!

For example, in blacklist mode it's necessary to add all these URLs to allow students to access Google classroom and take a quiz on Google Forms:
        docs.google.com/forms
        docs.google.com/a/mydomain.com/forms/
        docs.google.com/a/students.mydomain.com/forms/
        google.com/a/mydomain.com/ServiceLogin?
        google.com/a/students.mydomain.com/ServiceLogin?
        google.com/accounts
        accounts.google.com
        classroom.google.com
        google.com/intx/en/edu/classroom
        google.com/intl/en/edu/classroom
        google.com/edu/products/productivity-tools/classroom

It would be great if I could create a scene and share that with all my teachers

• Lisa Freeman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have already created a scene and invited co-teachers (middle school).
        I would like to share my scene with a few specific (high school) teachers that might benefit from my work.

• Brian Dvorkin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a great idea. It would be awesome if the library created a Scene of our databases, and then shared that Scene with the organization.

Feedback and Knowledge Base