I suggest you ...

The ability to delete scenes

I would really like the ability to delete scenes. I have several that I no longer need. When I try to select a new scene I have to go through several pages.

134 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Kathleen Akers shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • CD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is easier to delete a whole class and start anew than to delete a scene? But why?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. Too many scenes makes the program clunky to use, so I would like to be able to delete those that I no longer use. I created some as I was testing out Go Guardian, and now they are cluttering my screen.

• Jason Blair commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was told to just rename them as junk. While that's no fun, try renaming the scene as an extra special scene where you block EVERYTHING except that one website/tab on that one day when you want your students to do just that. Delete scene seems simple enough too !

• Mary Hanna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like to simplify my choices and there are scenes that I do not use presently. I can rename them as 'inactive', but deleting would be better.

• Kelley Day commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I know we are testing the feature, but I need to delete scenes that are no longer necessary in this semester.

• Kathleen Akers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't delete scenes I no longer need and I now have to flip between pages to find the newest additions.

Feedback and Knowledge Base