How can we improve GoGuardian Teacher?

Allow teachers to send custom commmands

I would like to be able to send customized commands to my students. It would help to not only send the command to close tab but also redirect them to what they should be doing.

403 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Elizabeth Hoefle shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Christina Hallwachs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with Amy Behike. I"d like a way to individually message a child who is for instance not working, without turning on the Messaging where they all get distracted by a messaging screen. It would be nice to just have my message pop up on their screen. Individually... or I could click several if I see several that need reminders to get back to work.

• Brittany Kelly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can lock their screen and tell them what you want them to do. It stops them in their tracks and gives direct instruction for when you unlock their screen.

• Amy Behlke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great if we could enter text that was sent to the student's screen for them to read. That way we can monitor them and communicate with them from another location.

• Courtney Weiss commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think she is saying that she would like to comment exactly on what they are doing. For example, if my students have a tab open, I would like to message to them to close it or to switch to a different tab, rather than opening another one or closing their tab.

Feedback and Knowledge Base