How can we improve GoGuardian Teacher?

From the timeline, can we see a screenshot?

It would be great if the timeline view offered a screen shot so I can see exactly what the student was doing after the session.

28 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jay Greenlinger shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  Tyler Shaddix responded  · 

Currently this is a manual process by taking a “snapshot” in the screens view. In the future we’d like to make this more automatic by overlaying snapshots on the timeline and taking snapshots automatically when certain behaviour occurs

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Lisa Park commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I saw a student on a different website and told her to leave that website. She did. But in the timeline, I can't see that site again. Is there any way to go to timeline and see what she saw?
        I didn't have time to take a snapshot of the screen.

• David Luttrull commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The automatic screenshot would be very very helpful. I have had some students share a Google Doc for notes and then use the Google Doc sharing feature to pass notes during class. Their legitimate activity of using Google Docs obviously showed up correctly in the Timeline. But, had I not pulled up their individual screen, I would not have known they were passing notes.

• Laurie Barker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely! Often, I do not have a chance to fully monitor all the screens if I am helping students independently. It would be nice to see more evidence of what happened during the class when I go to review it at the end of the day.

Feedback and Knowledge Base