I suggest you ...

Make the student activity searchable so I can look at just one student's activity history. This would help with parent conferences.

I would love to be able to click on a student's name and it show me their average history on the computer. This way if a student is getting a poor grade in my class, I can show the parents that their activity online isn't helping their performance. It would be easier to correct chronic misuse that way instead of having to open it session by session and find their activity. That takes way too long and isn't practical.

315 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Amy DeanAmy Dean shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • June DhamersJune Dhamers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. I would like to be able to just see the search history for one student. That way if I have a question about one particular student, I don't have to stalk all the other kids!

• Crislyn GrubbCrislyn Grubb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The admin can do this. My admin creates these reports periodically, but maybe that is just because we are in a small school. I do agree however, that it would be great if the teacher could do this.

Feedback and Knowledge Base