I suggest you ...

Teacher Control of Screen

Teacher Control of Screen

Need to create a feature that allows teachers to control students screens other than just closing tabs. Similar to the feature in the program iTalc.

306 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Devin BridgetDevin Bridget shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Tyler ShaddixTyler Shaddix responded  · 

We’re constantly looking for ways to improve the connection between teachers and their students, and this idea seems like a great way to do that!

We will look into the feasibility of this idea (technically) and get back to you.

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Tony BellTony Bell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I've used a program in the past that allowed us to do this. It was helpful to get students to the correct spot at times.

• Ashli LittleAshli Little commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed! I was trying to help a new student log into a website today. It would have been a lot easier if I could just click her screen and pressed the link she needed.

• Elisha OdumElisha Odum commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed! If we are going to be monitoring what our students are doing, it's difficult to always keep myself at the teacher computer. Students instantly know that this means they can go to another website, cheating on quizzes, for example.

• Melinda GammonsMelinda Gammons commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

LanSchool also has this feature. It was very nice to be able to help students from a distance without walking away from others.

• Michael SchellMichael Schell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For example if a teacher opens youtube in a new tab for students the teacher should be able to put in the video that they want the students to watch.

Feedback and Knowledge Base